Sunday, July 8, 2018

Ice Fan

How many of you have sit in front of a fan to cool off and ended up hotter because the fan is blowing hot air at you? I am in the same boat and I live on a budget that doesn't include too much air conditioning. What I do, is, to place, a plate of ice cubes in front of my fan. Then, the fan blows over the ice cooling the air, before it gets to you. This really works and cost no more than running a fan. When the ice melts, I place the water on my arms and wrists and this will cool you down too. A good trick to this #life-hack, would be to put water in a zip-lock bag or plastic container, freeze those to make a bigger, harder ice block that would melt slower, so, You wouldn't miss your movie filling up your plate with ice cubes all the time. The last trick is to put salt on your ice. It melds the ice- cubes together to last longer. I use salt on my ice when camping and it does make the ice in your cooler last longer :) Thanks for reading and stay cool my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment