Monday, January 1, 2018

DIY Wine Cork Bird Feeder

Photos by Suzzycue Hi, Happy New Year to you all ,this fine, snowy ,first day of 2018. If you are anything like me, I have been hibernating through these two weeks of freezing ,record breaking cold spells, we are in now, in Ontario. Hope you enjoyed your New Years Eve. Stratford had a beer tent with music behind the Grand City Hall this year. I didn't attend this Celebration. The thoughts of going into an outhouse at 28 degrees below zero were not welcoming to me but I bet the younger Generation enjoyed it. I stayed home with my bottle of wine and watched the New Year burst in from the comfort of my electric throw. Since we are now snowed in and my hangover has passed. What do we do with all the wine corks my friends and I saved throughout 2017 from good dinners and great times together. Do you hang on to your corks like a good memory? I do it is something about throwing out a wine cork that isn't in my DNA. :) I made a DIY wine cork bird feeder that is a fun up-cycle project. The birds will love it and I can put it on my balcony now , for the birds to enjoy the New year too. Make yourself a wine cork bird feeder and here is how to do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment