Thursday, February 8, 2018

Baby Its Cold Outside

Photo by Suzzycue Baby it is cold outside today. I came off my corner, as a crossing guard, walking as if I was a purple popsicle. I was probably breathing icicles with frost on my nostrils today, but I endured the cold. It felt like some sort of accomplishment. More so because I had a tooth pulled on Monday and am still feeling the effects from it. I am glad I didn't work the Christmas break because it was even colder and I don't think I would have made it. It was 28 below zero and today was a warm 14 below. Geewiz. Burrrr :( The good news is only 6 more weeks of winter the ground hog says LOL. So what do we do as Canadians Eh? We carry on and keep a going. I am thawing out now and hope you all drive slower. Enjoy our winter while we still can, it will be melting away soon enough :) Have a good day and Thank you all for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment