Thursday, June 15, 2017

Coffee Ice Cubes

  1.  Photos by Suzzycue

When I developed heartburn a few years back ,a friend of mine suggested putting ice in my coffee to stop it happening. I thought...  I would give this a try. I was delighted that it really does work and have been drinking cold coffee ever since.

The only problem is, the regular ice cubes dilute the coffee.
Then, I thought what would happen if I saved my old coffee ( a very frugal idea) and froze it.
I would not only save money by not dumping it down the drain but brown cubes look and taste great in a coffee. These coffee cubes would look awesome for Christmas in a Kahlua and milk cocktail.

You can also use this trick with Tea or lemon juice, to put lemon juice ice cube in your iced tea.

This is a fun way to get your children to drink more water. Try making ice cubes out of orange juice,  apple juice and lemon juice to give them a more healthier drink to have.
Cheers to my readers and bottoms up:)
Don't forget to recycle your old CD's to make sparkly coasters for your drinks. They work great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment