Thursday, June 15, 2017

Cork Craft Bird House and Pig Roast

<span class="caption_text">Do you wish to build your own Wine bottle cork birdhouse? It is so easy.</span>

Hi... Have you been keeping cool like I have with glasses of wine over ice? This is the hottest summer, breaking records from way back.

I  went to my Brother's Retirement Pig Roast Saturday , it rained buckets of water on us. We all had a great time under the tents. We got soaking wet, when someone reached up and pushed under the tent, to empty the roof of water, so the tent wouldn't break. We all laughed , the kids played in the mud, making mud pies bringing back my good childhood memories. It was fun to see the kids play in it.

Celebrations like this, are a great way to bring Family and Friends together with good music, good food and the rain only made it more fabulous, bringing everyone together under the tents to celebrate my Brother's accomplishment of 34 years of teaching :) It was a Blast









So... Now the Summer Parties are over and we have saved those special corks overflowing our kitchen drawers. What do we do with them. Here are a few DIY Cork Craft Projects that I have used my corks to build. If you want to build these projects but don't have corks ... You can buy them on Amazon or at your local wine making store really cheap. The birds will love you for it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment