Sunday, June 18, 2017

DIY Frugal Willow Tree Furniture




I saw this on Hubpages and wanted to share it with my readers. This is a well constructed chair made of Willow branches found by the side of the road or given to Sharon from her friends.

This is the second chair, she has built and it would look great on any body's porch or in a garden focal point .The willow bent chair would blend in with your landscape.

 I love the idea that, she builds it from , found objects. People don't pick up sticks,or play with sticks anymore, like we did as kids.  I think ,Sharon , has her focus back to Nature, to be able to build this project from Willow sticks. Thanks for letting me share. 

This is a project, I could build, to put on my balcony in the spring. I'm sure there are lots of Willow branches down by the river in my hometown of Stratford. The willow trees that line the banks of Victoria Lake ( Avon River as I know it) are at least one hundred years old. They are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment