Monday, June 19, 2017

Frugal Balcony Garden Decorating Ideas








Photos by Suzzycue

The idea some people have, that being Frugal means ,you are cheap is not right. Frugal is a wonderful lifestyle that enhances what you have now and can have in the future. If I can save money on groceries but don't go without great taste, then, I can take a good trip, later on. Frugal is good management of money... if you ask me:)

A friend gave me this excellent window pane of glass and I  immediately saw how to make it better. I painted it blue then sanded off most of the color blue to antique it. I found cobalt blue glass beads at the dollar store and glued them around the front of the frames of the glass. Now this window appears to be stained glass and will make a beautiful  decoration on the separation wall of my balcony.

Beside it you will also see a basket that someone threw out that I treasure as a hanging planter container.

Here is another reinvented frame that I upcycled tincans to make.. Check it out here. You can do this:)

My whole apartment is decorated this way. Even though, money can be tight, we can still have beautiful little nooks, built, for our retreats, in our homes.
Have a look at this interesting  Pinterest Board, to see how other people are doing this exact way of decorating ,to find some great ideas. Thanks a lot for reading and please share your Frugal decorating ideas with us in the comments below.

This is an easy craft that makes a big impact on your balcony decorating:) Here are some more frugal garden art ideas to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment