Thursday, June 22, 2017

Free Online Courses

BY SUZZYCUE  FRUGAL SAVING MONEY TIPS


FREE online study for everyone!

I am taking free courses from  OPEN2STUDY. The courses I am taking are helping me with writing on the web. It is an fun ten videos to watch then answer 10 multiple questions. You must get 60 to pass the course which means you correctly answer six questions with information you learn from the videos.
You are awarded a certificate after you pass that you could use on your Linkedin Profile. I am using mine to enhance my writing resumes.
There are a lot of free courses here you might be interested in. There is everything from Entrepreneurship, health and nutrition, introducing to nursing,financial, and lots more interesting free courses. Check it out and study for free. I did and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment