Sunday, June 18, 2017

Frugal Spice Tip


Photo by Suzzycue
How many of you come home at night and just want to get dinner on the table? I'm one of those people and if I can find some way to cut a minute off  here in my preparation that's right up my alley.
This is such an easy tip to do.  You take your favorite spices, mine are Rosemary, Italian(basil and oregano) , garlic powder (Don't use fresh garlic it will make the whole shaker go moldy)black with red peppercorns and sea salt. Then add them to your pepper grinder:)
When you want to marinate your meat or add flavor from the table,  grind your pepper shaker and you'll get all your favorite spices in a second. I even use it on popcorn,YUM.
There's no mess from opening packages and spilling them, or trying to shake five different spices into a dish. Enjoy my fellow readers and have a great day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment